Friday, December 7, 2007

Cleaner Than Ever

I just got a new vacuum cleaner and washing machine, and I can't get over how much difference it has made. My vacuum cleaner died a while ago, and there was no saving it, so I've been making do. However the new vacuum was worth the wait, it is so awesome, it's 2450 Watts so it's pretty powerful, yet it's really tiny and light. It's no effort to use at all, and it's called a Purple Heart, so it suits me to a tea. :-)

The washing machine is amazing, the old one was still working but it had a number of problems. I didn't realise that having a better washing machine would actually clean the cloths better. This is the first nearly new machine I've ever had, so I had no idea. The washing is cleaner, fluffier, and softer than ever, I'm stunned.

I'm so much happier when I'm cleaning now, I feel like I can do the job properly, Woohoo...

0 comments: