Thursday, May 17, 2007

The view from the back of a police car

Riding in the back of a police car is not a pass time I usually involve myself in. However today I found myself looking at the world from that backseat. It is a very interesting view.
I wasn't in any trouble, a car had been parked over my driveway, and a lovely young Sergeant Fox offered me and my partner Daz a lift into the city.

Daz joked to the Sergeant that he should drive past the neighbors house a few times. He reckons they would shake their heads and say "See I was right about him, he's no good that one."

I will admit I have been in the back of a police car before, but I was wearing police issue jewelry and I was in a little more trouble. It was very different being in one for no reason.

I forgot for a while that we were in a police car. Suddenly the blue and white flashed in the reflection of a shop window, it was a very strange feeling!

It amazed me how many people looked at us like moral delinquents. I didn't notice it until we were driving into the city. Suddenly some people were straining their heads to see who was in the car.

It was fun riding in a police car for no reason.
Thank you Sergeant Fox for making my day way more interesting!

0 comments: