Saturday, June 9, 2007

What's been happening?

After setting up my fathers computer, I have been busy breaking and rebuilding my system. I was playing around with FreeBSD's compatibility/emulation code on my main system. Silly I know... When everything broke I figured the easiest fix would be a reinstall. Not that I mind, I enjoy playing with FreeBSD.

My newly reinstalled system, is up and running. I just have to configure everything. I am going to create my own install disk. It would make life heaps easier. Hopefully there will be information on it somewhere.

My teeth are way worse, my face is all swollen up. I went to the dentist, and she gave me antibiotics to stop the infection.
On the 18th I have to go and have the first one pulled out. I'm so looking forward to the experience... NOT!
But it has to be done.
The pain is beyond a joke, I can't concentrate at all any more. The antibiotics are making me feel very ill. Yet I know in a couple of days I should feel heaps better.

It's so bloody cold here at the moment. Last night I slept with my scarf and beanie on. I think the cold is why people don't do anything in Tassie. People tend not to want to do anything in this weather. Plus also it costs a fortune to heat your house. You try not to turn the heater up and use the power, while trying to stay warm. Warmth is usually the thing that suffers.

We only have 2 rooms with heating. If you want to venture into other areas of the house then three jumpers, a beanie and scarf are needed. It is ridiculous, I want to move somewhere warm.

0 comments: