Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Green Tea challenge

How amazing would it be to find one product that would have ALL of the following effects:

  • Reduced high blood pressure
  • Lowered blood sugar levels
  • Prevented cardiovascular disease
  • Helped fight and prevent cancer
  • Protected Brain Function (Alzheimer's, Memory)
  • Assisted Memory
  • Encouraged Weight Loss
  • Defended the Immune System
  • Helped Stabilize Diabetes
  • Kept your skin acne-free
  • Helped general skin care
  • Slowed the ageing process
  • Aided digestion
  • Encouraged bowel regularity
  • Helped bad breath
  • Assisted detoxification
  • Was 100 times more effective than vitamin C
  • And 25 times more effective than Vitamin E, and more...
Well there is such an item:
Green Tea

I have been drinking Green Tea for a while now, and I love how I feel.
Not only have I lost weight;
I feel more alive and alert.
My skin is looking bright and healthy.
My general health has improved.
My memory is sharper.
I'm able to concentrate and think more clearly, and these are just the things I've noticed.

Need more evidence...?
Information about the benefits of Green Tea can be found here:
The Challenge
Everyone could benefit from Green Tea.
So why not try it for yourself?

I challenge you all to try 2+ cups of green tea a day for 2 weeks and see how you feel.
It can't hurt...

You don't need milk or sugar, the taste is quite sweet on it's own. Especially steaming hot.

There are many different types of Green Tea. Personally I drink a Japanese Green Tea called: Sencha. I love it.
I have tried a couple of different Chinese Green Teas. I find them quite bitter. Sencha is beautiful.

For more information on different Japanese Green Tea's please see: The Teas of Japan.

I would love to hear what you think!
So Take the Green Tea challenge, and improve your health today...

0 comments: