Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Special Announcement

Yesterday Daz and I told his parents that we are getting married. Now that our families know; I want to share it with you all. I am so excited! I couldn't be more happy!

We have a loving and wonderful relationship, and we are best friends. I feel like I can talk to my man about anything! We have never had an argument. We work out any difficulties long before they get to that stage. If we need time to ourselves then we take it. Yet mostly I feel so incredibly comfortable with my baby that we do most things together.

I feel like we complement each other. When we work with each of our individual assets; we become a team. I can conspire with Daz, we make things work, and that is a wonderful and powerful experience. People notice that we are a unit made up of two individuals, and not two individuals.

I know without a doubt in my mind I will be with this man forever!

Pictured at the top are our matching rings. I love them so much. They are made from stainless steel so they will last for many hundreds of years.

Thank you for sharing in our joy!
I LOVE YOU BABY!

0 comments: