Saturday, July 28, 2007

Watching Dragonball Online

Daz just found me the coolest link. I had to share it with any other Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, fans out there:
DragonBall Stream

All of the Dragonball television series are awesome. I love animé in general. Yet there is something particularly special about Dragonball. It really draws me into the story, the characters are so real, and alive.

I don't ever have to suspend belief that Goku is really Goku the Super Saiyan. These characters are real. They are not actors that will go and play another role. I am never going to see Goku acting in another television show. He doesn't exist outside of the Dragonball shows. He IS Goku.

In animé this is the case with all of the characters. They only exist in the world of animation. I like real characters I find acting very hard to watch. I can read what the actors are really saying, it's just not real. Yet animé is real, and it always be.

0 comments: